June 25, 2009

Negură Bunget - 'N Crugu Bradului


Genre(s) - Black metal
Origin - Romania
Year of release - 2002
Bitrate - 192 kbps
Size - 72.50 MB

I don't know yet if I'll be seeing Negură Bunget at Graspop - I hope to see at least a snippet but I just don't know about black metal on the middle of the day at a big sunny festival. Anyway, there's a fair chance you already know this band through their latest album Om, and then you know the kind of hazy, surrealistic, kind of metal they offer, steeped in the nature, folklore and tradition of Eastern Europe that more than any other locality leaves its peculiar mark on the music it inspires. On Om, Negură have fine-tuned their sound a bit further but this cycle of the seasons is already a showcase for the group's talent at creating a multifaceted depth in atmosphere that has no duplicates.
  1. I (Primăvara)
  2. II (Vara)
  3. III (Toamna)
  4. IV (Iarna)
Load it down

No comments:

Post a Comment