December 25, 2008

Hip Hip Hosannah for Baby Jesus


Band/artist - Various
Genre(s) - Pop, dance, metal, misc
Origin - Everywhere
Album - My horrid Christmas special
Year of release - Never, duh

I'm glad I never posted any actual Christmas music on here, but I do want to give you something for season greetings. So I gathered all the most embarrassing songs that were on my computer and randomly distributed them over four "disks" or volumes. The idea behind it is that you download all four volumes and try out all the songs, then decide which ones you want to keep, but you know, whatever. The files are around 40MB each and I believe Mediafire will allow you to download the four files simultaneously. The amount of total crap on my computer is absolutely ridiculous so be welcome to share in all its reeking, festering purity. 100% Guaranteed to make you feel dirty all over.

Vol. I - Load it down
  1. 2 Unlimited - No limits
  2. B*witched - C'est la vie
  3. DJ Norman vs. Darkraver - Komt ie dan he
  4. Eiffel 65 - Blue (da ba dee)
  5. Hakkuhbar - Supergabber
  6. Jerry Lee Lewis - Great balls of fire
  7. Johnny Cash - Ring of fire
  8. Kylie Minogue - More, more, more
  9. Nomads - Yakalelo
  10. Ray Peterson - Tell Laura I love her
  11. Schnappi das Kleine Krokodil - Schnappi (original version)
  12. t.A.T.u. - All the things she said
  13. Village People - YMCA

Vol. II - Load it down
  1. ABBA - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
  2. Avril Lavigne - Sk8er boi
  3. David Hasselhoff - Do the limbo dance
  4. Dschinghis Khan - Moskau
  5. Gloria Gaynor - I will survive
  6. Kylie Minogue - Can't get you out of my head
  7. Nargaroth - Black metal ist Krieg
  8. Pink Stëël - We fight 4 cock
  9. Snow - Informer
  10. The Bee Gees - Staying alive
  11. Toy-box - Tarzan and Jane

Vol. III - Load it down
  1. ABBA - Voulez-vous?
  2. Aqua - Barbie girl
  3. Conny Froboess - Zwei kleine Italiener
  4. Dream Evil - Kingdom at war
  5. Frankie goes to Hollywood - Relax
  6. Kelly Family - Fell in love with an alien
  7. Lulu - I'm a tiger
  8. Paradiso - Bailando
  9. Rick James - Party all the time
  10. Sister Act - I will follow Him
  11. The Spice Girls - Wannabe

Vol. IV - Load it down
  1. Art Garfunkel - Bright eyes
  2. Celine Dion - My heart will go on
  3. Donna Summer - Hot stuff
  4. Falco - Amadeus
  5. Hanson - Mmmbop
  6. Kelis - Milkshake
  7. Los del Rio - Macarena
  8. Nordglanz - Wotan strafe England
  9. Rednex - The way I mate
  10. Satyricon - I got erection
  11. Scooter - How much is the fish

"Fuck you Santa, this is MY goddamn holiday!"

2 comments:

  1. Hey johnny cash is not crap! but yeehaw for 2 unlimited!!!!! and scooters how much is the fish. Good oldskool crap music! When crap music was real crap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont feel too bad, i have about 80% of those songs as well =(

    ReplyDelete