July 16, 2009

Kataxu - Hunger of Elements


Genre(s) - Black metal
Origin - Poland
Year of release - 2005
Bitrate - 128 kbps
Size - 43.22 MB

I like Emperor, I really do. But sometimes they could be a little bit exhausting to listen to. For the people who agree with me on this, as well as the people who don't, I present Kataxu's latest full-length, Hunger of Elements [sic]. You'll probably recognise those 1994-stylee synth effects immediately, and the mysticism behind Emperor's first two albums is copied here perfectly. Copied perfectly, get it, as in it may be perfect but it's still just a copy. It's still dense, too, but
it doesn't jump from idea to idea and it's altogether a bit more comprehensible for a sluggish mind like my own. And I realise that that's a Wolfsangel and that I'm again posting a nazi band - no conspicuous lyrics though - but it could have been worse, they could have been christian-democrats. So, anyone up for a flawless In the Nightside Eclipse clone?
  1. In my dungeon!
  2. In arms of the astral world
  3. Below the tree of life
  4. Night sky
  5. The manifesto of the unity
  6. The breath of Atlantis
Load it down

No comments:

Post a Comment