April 17, 2009

Iced Earth - Live in Montreal 14-04-2009 (bootleg)


Genre(s) - Heavy/power/thrash metal
Origin - Tampa, Florida
Year of release
- Never released

The first concert I ever saw was Iced Earth on the 19th of Januari 2002 in Tilburg, during their tour for Horror Show. It was glorious: Matt was still singing and he still had long hair, they did three hour-long sets(!) representing the three "eras" the band had gone through. It was a spectacular experience not to be forgotten. So later, thinking back on that day the 15-year-old me was baptised in metal and beer, I decided to find as many bootlegs I could find (on the instawebs, at least) from this same tour especially. Horror Show had been my introduction to the band and I still consider it one of their best albums, so I also longed to hear Wolf, Dracula, Damien etc. in a live setting again, else I'd have been satisfied with just Alive in Athens. So here the first of the bootlegs I found. The American leg of the tour was not split up in sets and the concerts are shorter, by the way, including this one. Us Europeans have it all.

Disc 1 - Load it down
Size/bitrate -
73.38 MB/192 kbps
  1. Violate
  2. Pure evil
  3. Wolf
  4. Damien
  5. The hunter
  6. Melancholy (holy martyr)
  7. Jack
  8. Slave to the dark
  9. A question of heaven

Disc 2 - Load it down
Size/bitrate -
62.34 MB/192 kbps
  1. My own savior
  2. Watching over me
  3. Dracula
  4. Prophecy
  5. Birth of the wicked
  6. The coming curse
  7. Iced earth

No comments:

Post a Comment