April 21, 2010

Joe Cocker - Unchain my Heart


Genre(s) - Pop/rock
Origin - Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Year of release - 1987
Bitrate - 192 kbps
Size - 57.24 MB

Ah, the memories... together with Babooshka by Kate Bush, when I was a real young'un Joe Cocker's Unchain my Heart was my favourite song of all time. It's not purely nostalgia leading me to post this now, because Joe simply has an awesome bluesy voice and the track stands as strong as ever, not to mention my other favourite, I Stand in Wonder. Those who know Cocker from singing With a Little Help from My Friends at Woodstock should expect a major eighties-ification in sound on this album with its synthesisers and saxophones, though the women's background choir (which at Woodstock, of course, consisted of dudes) is still firmly in place.
  1. Unchain my heart
  2. Two words
  3. I stand in wonder
  4. Rivers rising
  5. Isolation
  6. All our tomorrows
  7. A woman loves a man
  8. Trust in me
  9. The one
  10. Satisfied
Load it down

No comments:

Post a Comment