April 13, 2010

Fleetwood Mac - The Dance


Genre(s) - Classic rock
Origin - United Kingdom
Year of release - 1997
Bitrate - 160 kbps
Size - 89.38 MB

As I understand it, there are many people who really can't stand Fleetwood Mac, and I personally can't say they're my favourite band either. But this is an alright disc to have lying around, mostly for Go Your Own Way and The Chain, which were childhood favourites of mine. So you ask, couldn't you just take Rumours? Well I would, sir, madam, but there is one song here that you should really have heard at least once in your life. I don't think you'll be able to keep it at just once, unless you have a thing against melody and energy and brilliance in your music. Big Love. It's fantastic, check it out. And okay, there are plenty of other tracks that are really quite a treat to the ears.
  1. The chain
  2. Dreams
  3. Everywhere
  4. Rhiannon
  5. I'm so afraid
  6. Temporary one
  7. Bleed to love her
  8. Big love
  9. Landslide
  10. Say you love me
  11. My little demon
  12. Silver springs
  13. You make loving fun
  14. Sweet girl
  15. Go your own way
  16. Tusk
  17. Don't stop
Load it down

No comments:

Post a Comment